I’m not getting the EndNote toolbar in Word
The toolbar in Word that provides the connection to EndNote is based on so-called macros that must be in place and enabled.
The procedure depends on the Word version you are using.
How to repair the connection to EndNote:
- Quit both EndNote and Word
- Start Control Panel
- Select «Programs» / «Applications»
- Find «EndNote X9» (or an earlier version), and select «Repair»
- Then the program will check all additions and extras and notify you of the progress
- Finally, click «Finish» and the procedure is complete