Transfer of references from GeoRef
You can transfer references directly from GeoRef to your own EndNote library.
- Search for and mark relevant references in GeoRef
- Click «Save»
- Select «RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc.)»
- Make sure the database sends the file to «EndNote, Reference Manager and ProCite» and click «Continue» at the bottom of the dialog box
- The process further depends on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library